Astrology Compatibility & Romance Report
Explore your relationship or potential relationship with our free Astrology Compatibility and Romance report. This report compares a couple's individual natal horoscopes to evaluate their romantic and platonic compatibility. The report uses many of Astrology's basic elements such as Zodiac signs and aspects to determine the future outlook for a match. Get your free romance assessment.
A Pep Talk from Kid President to You
We all need a little encouragement every now and then. This video is a short pep talk to help you get up an go when your go seems gone.
Daily Love Horoscopes
Birthday Celebrity Natal Horoscopes for May 27, 2020
Popular Blog Entries
129. All tremble at violence; all fear death. Putting oneself in the place of another, one should not kill nor cause another to kill.
30. All tremble at violence; life is dear to all. Putting oneself in the place of another, one should not kill nor cause another to kill.
131. One who, while himself seeking happiness, oppresses with violence other beings who also desire happiness, will not attain happiness hereafter.
132. One who, while himself seeking happiness, does not oppress with violence other beings who also desire happiness, will find happiness hereafter.
133. Speak not harshly to anyone, for those thus spoken to might retort. Indeed, angry speech hurts, and retaliation may overtake you.
134. If, like a broken gong, you silence yourself, you have approached Nibbana, for vindictiveness is no longer in you.
135. Just as a cowherd drives the cattle to pasture with a staff, so do old age and death drive the life force of beings (from existence to existence).
136. When the fool commits evil deeds, he does not realize (their evil nature). The witless man is tormented by his own deeds, like one burnt by fire.
The nodes (south and north node) are two points in an astrological chart that possess priceless information about one's karmic past and soul-destined future.
Calculated by using the birth data of the individual, the nodes symbolize the unique life path that one is on and can answer many questions about his own, as well as his partner's, inner struggles and desires -- answers that can transform not only his relationship but his life.
Since there are twelve signs of the zodiac, there are also twelve unique nodal positions -- each pair of nodes (north and south) representing two opposite signs of the zodiac.
We are all surrounded by some energy, an electric field if you must. This energy cannot be seen with the naked eye. However, that does not mean it doesn't exist. Auras are electric fields that surround our bodies and gain their color from our emotions, characteristics and habits.
An aura emanates from an individual's charka points. The charka expressed in our personalities is reflected in our aura. An individual with high sexual activity, of stubborn bent and volatile energy would probably have a red aura. This is not to say that all individuals with red auras are sexually promiscuous and stubborn.