Astrology Compatibility & Romance Report
Explore your relationship or potential relationship with our free Astrology Compatibility and Romance report. This report compares a couple's individual natal horoscopes to evaluate their romantic and platonic compatibility. The report uses many of Astrology's basic elements such as Zodiac signs and aspects to determine the future outlook for a match. Get your free romance assessment.
A Pep Talk from Kid President to You
We all need a little encouragement every now and then. This video is a short pep talk to help you get up an go when your go seems gone.
Daily Love Horoscopes
Birthday Celebrity Natal Horoscopes for July 6, 2022
Popular Blog Entries
157. If one holds oneself dear, one should diligently watch oneself. Let the wise man keep vigil during any of the three watches of the night.
158. One should first establish oneself in what is proper; then only should one instruct others. Thus the wise man will not be reproached.
159. One should do what one teaches others to do; if one would train others, one should be well controlled oneself. Difficult, indeed, is self-control.
160. One truly is the protector of oneself; who else could the protector be? With oneself fully controlled, one gains a mastery that is hard to gain.
161. The evil a witless man does by himself, born of himself and produced by himself, grinds him as a diamond grinds a hard gem.
162. Just as a single creeper strangles the tree on which it grows, even so, a man who is exceedingly depraved harms himself as only an enemy might wish.
Timing is everything they say. There is an old worn out myth that declares if you are past 40 or "gasp" 50 you will not be able to find a good relationship. BS! The right astrology influence simply hasn't crossed your chart yet! If you have gone months or even years without a relationship and feel that a loving relationship is just not meant to be for you, then think again. There are special times in life that the planet of love and romance is activated and those are the times that the universe will bring you a loving relationship if you are open to it and have not formed a belief that is blocking a loving relationship from being in your life.
Mercury is a very small, but dense, planet that orbits the Sun about every 88 days and turns retrograde three or four times per year. All of the major planets, except the Sun and Moon, turn retrograde, but none turn retrograde as often as Mercury. That's why you hear us astrologers chirping about Mercury's retrograde so much.
When a planet turns retrograde either we (the Earth) are passing it, or it is passing us on our solar race track. And, just like when you pass a car on the highway, for a short period of time, the planet (auto) appears to be moving backwards. So, when a planet is in retrograde, it is closer to the Earth than it is in other parts of it's orbit. Because the planet is so close to us, it's gravitational pull will have a stronger influence on our personalities.